FINSPIRE 2016 is only a week away; Checkout the amazing lineup as we head to Jakarta this November
By Wilfred Loh for e27
FINSPIRE: Moving Fintech Forward, powered by Mandiri Capital Indonesia and organised by e27, is a two-day program focusing on the convergence of finance and technology. Bringing together organizations, startups and individuals to create conversations, ideas and opportunities, the program is set to redefine financial services in moving fintech forward.
The program, consisting of FINSPIRE: Frontrunners, and FINSPIRE: Summit features a complete agenda, from workshops, to mentoring sessions and a pitching competition. The event will be taking place in Jakarta, Indonesia on 7th and 9th November (it’s just one week away!).
Check out the list of amazing mentors/speakers who will be at FINSPIRE:
- Ryu Kawano, President Director, Midtrans
- Anna Rehermann, Founder and CEO, Growth Hacking Asia
- Steven Vanada, Vice President, CyberAgent Ventures
- Dave Kwong, Partner, KK Fund
- M. Ajisatria Suleiman, Executive Director, Fintech Indonesia
- Dinie Yulia Manahera, Head of Investment, MCI
- Aidil Zulkifli, CEO, Uang Teman
- Andreas Surya, VP, Portfolio & Investment, Kejora
- Abraham Ryan, Program Coordinator, Skystar Ventures
- Sati Rasuanto, Managing Director, Endeavor Indonesia
With only a week left to the event, now is your last chance to hear these mentors/speakers share their insights. Don’t miss out and get your FREE tickets today.
First appeared at e27