You Can Actually Buy Bitcoin With Your $10
Picture this scenario: It’s a Saturday morning and you’re cleaning your room. You stumbled upon your old wallet with 10 USD in it. You picked up the 10 dollar bill and began wondering how to create something big with such a small amount of money. That’s when you thought of unlocking new financial opportunities with cryptocurrencies—Bitcoin (BTC), to be exact. The vehicle that could take you to great places you’ve never seen before.
Now snap back to reality.
Why you should buy fractions of BTC with your spare money
Can you really start something big with Bitcoin worth only 10 USD? We bet you could. Before we go over the step-by-step process of buying your first fractions of crypto, here are some of the many things you can do with Bitcoin:
- 💸 Send money – Looking for a cheaper and faster way to transfer money to your friends and loved ones? Bitcoin has got you covered. BTC’s decentralized and borderless features make it an ideal asset for your remittances. Since it eliminates the need for third parties, you can send money to your friends and family directly at much cheaper rates, anytime you want.
- 🛒 Pay for goods and services – Bitcoin has seen impressive growth in adoption over the last year. Many businesses across the world have started accepting BTC as payment for their products. You can shop clothes online, pay for your bills, and buy a good cup of coffee with it. You can even pay for a trip to outer space and some bizarrely flavored lollipops using your BTC.
With a few taps on your Bitcoin wallet, you can send your payment almost instantly. If you don’t have one yet, some peer-to-peer (P2P) marketplaces like Paxful allow you to get your crypto wallet for free by simply signing up.
- 🤝 Donate to charitable projects – All BTC transactions are permanently recorded on the blockchain and are visible to everyone in the network. This transparency feature is the reason why many charity organizations are now accepting donations in crypto. If you want to use Bitcoin to lend a hand to those in need, groups like Save The Children and Built With Bitcoin allow you to do so.
- 📈 Create another stream of income – Want to make another source of income? Then try engaging in BTC trading on P2P marketplaces and exchanges. These platforms allow you to sell and buy Bitcoin with debit cards and hundreds of other payment methods. You can earn money by setting margins as you trade.
- 💰 Make a passive income – Aside from trading, you can also make passive income with Bitcoin by signing up for affiliate programs. Every program comes with different tiers and requirements, so be sure to check them out before you join.
How to buy BTC with 10 USD
After learning why Bitcoin is worth giving a shot, let’s now walk you through how you can easily buy Bitcoin with as little as 10 USD on Paxful.
Step 1. Create an account and set up the search requirements
First, create a Paxful account and verify it to unlock more exclusive platform perks. Once you’re logged in, click Buy. After that, choose Bitcoin, select your preferred payment method, type in the amount you want to buy, select your preferred currency, and then click Find Offers.
Step 2. Find and choose an offer you like
After clicking Find Offers, a list of available Bitcoin offers will appear. When choosing an offer, it’s best to pick one from a seller with the best rating, reputation, and most profitable margin. Also, make sure that the seller is active on the platform and ready for instant trades. Once you find an offer you like, click Buy.
The Offer page will then appear. Note that the trade hasn’t started yet at this point. Carefully look into the buying and time limits, seller’s rate, and offer terms. If everything looks good, enter the amount you want to buy, then click Buy Now. The trade chat will then appear.
Step 3. Complete the trade
In the trade chat, discuss every necessary detail with your trade partner, and make sure to read and follow their instructions carefully. Then, make your payment and click I have paid. Once the seller reviews and confirms your payment, they will release the BTC from the trade escrow into your Paxful wallet. At this point, the trade is complete.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your trade partner to help other buyers know what it’s like to trade with them.
All set to use your 10 USD for BTC?
Getting started with Bitcoin is that easy. And yes, you don’t need hundreds or thousands of dollars to get the ball rolling. All you need is a little research about Bitcoin, a reliable crypto wallet and exchange, and 10 USD.
Are you ready to make something big out of a small amount of money? More specifically, are you up for the financial opportunities that await you in the crypto space? Buy your first fractions of Bitcoin now and let us know how it goes!
*The content of this article is for informational purposes only. You should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.