Meta Description: Are you trying to exchange their Bitcoin into Ethereum? Find out how in this guide!
Recently, eToro stated that they would be releasing a cryptocurrency wallet in a press conference. On November 6, eToro tweeted via their Twitter handle that they have expanded and they’ve enabled the wallet to be used in other countries.
However, eToro states that other countries will gain access to the wallet on a phase-by-phase basis. The wallet will be available on Apple’s App Store and Google Play, the initial installment will support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin, but more crypto assets will be included int he future.
Currently, the ability to transfer funds from eToro to the wallet is only available to the “platinum equity” club, which has over $25,000 of equity within the platform.
Yoni Assia, the CEO of eToro spoke on the subject matter saying “We believe that the blockchain technology and the crypto that’s beneath it will create a huge impact in global finance. Now, blockchain has the potential to revolutionize the finance, and we believe that we’ll see a large transfer of wealth via blockchain. In the future, we believe that all assets will be tokenized and that crypto is the beginning step of the journey.”
And while crypto enthusiasts wait for this release, the purpose of this guide is to help you convert BTC to ETH quickly. So keep on reading to learn how.
How to Convert BTC to ETH
- First, you’re going to set up your account. Start by clicking the Sign Up button and enter your email. We recommend that you get a valid email because if anything goes wrong, you can contact the exchange and regain your account.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll be sent to the main dashboard section, which gives you a breakdown of your transaction history. The important part of this section is located on top that lets you select what cryptocurrencies you’d like to exchange and the amount that you’d like to buy.
- Once you’ve set your desired amount, press Exchange and you’ll be given a summary to complete the transfer. If you ’re happy with the convert BTC to ETH rate, then press Next.
- Now you’ll have to enter what your wallet’s address in order to get receive ETH. Make sure that it’s linked to your ETH address.
- Changelly will give you another summary. Check to make sure that the details are correct then press Confirm and make a payment.
- Placed on the next screen, you’ll receive an address where you’ll place your BTC tokens in. You’ll have access to the wallet and the QR Code.
- Once the Bitcoin transaction is confirmed, the exchange process starts, and you’ll receive your Ethereum. After this is completed, you’ll be sent to a confirmation page.
Congratulations, you have successfully learned how to convert BTC to ETH. Remember, it takes about an hour to complete a Bitcoin transaction fully, so don’t panic if you don’t obtain your ETH right away.
Do you have any questions about converting your BTC to ETH?
Share in the comments below.