A new infographic by Gray Owl Network shows that millennials boosted mobile payment use in 2016:
1. Most consumers and nearly all millennials are using their phones to shop online.
2. In-store price checking is popular among millennials.
3. Millennials pay by mobile phone regularly.
4. Most millennials receive payment card fraud alerts through their mobile device.
5. Millennials are interested in new forms of mobile convenience.
To learn more, check out the infographic below:
First appeared at LTP